Builder application: Pico: REJECTED

Player name: [Pico]

How did you find out about us:I saw your builds and was really inspired I think it is really great what you are doing

I am 12-15 years
I am from North Yorkshire]

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I understand

Why do you want to help with this project?:I really like Tolkien’s books and the movies and I really like Minecraft. I also want to contribute and learn new skills

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: [I have read the hobbit and have read the lord of the rings, I have seen the hobbit films and the lord of the rings films and I am going to read the silmarillion]

**Portfolio
[- Your portfolio must contain shots of at least two builds made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is required that these builds is related to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application - see /warp jobs]
[- You may include other builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.]

Plot ID:

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am good at doing details such as gate ways, pillars and other small builds. I sometimes find it hard to create a vast structure on my own

Other relevant skills: [i am good at details and making ruins although I hope I can learn new skills by becoming a builder]

[i just have to ask if you are going to make Erebor, dale, esgaroth and the woodlands elves halls.]

You must include a portfolio containing shots of your builds on our server in two styles we’re currently working on, those being Rohan and Caras Galadhon. Guides for these builds can be found at /warp foldeguide and /warp Lorienguide, respectively. Claim a plot on our plots world and show us what you can do.

With regards to your question, the plan is to build all of Middle Earth. We’ll definitely be building Erebor and Dale, and the Elvenking’s Halls, eventually. They’re a long way off.

Also, if you could rename your thread to be in line with other applications, it would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity + no portfolio or plot