Builder Application: PaddingtonBrown: REJECTED

Player name :PaddingtonBrown

How did you find out about us? :A few Days ago i started playing on a modded Minecraft Server and thought i could build either the Erebor or Thorins Halls and looked for Inspiration then i found the Server and spent 11 Hours in one go there and now i wanna try to help since i really love the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit
How old are you? : I’m 15 going on 16 on March 6th

Where are you from? : I’m from Germany but i live in the Czech Republic

**Are you in our Discord? Yes my Username is Teddy#1641 and i have it open at all Times and im able to check the forums once a day or often if needed
Why do you want to help with this project? : I always enjoyed Middle Earth its one of my favourite Fantasy Novels and i definetly want to help with Place like Minas Tirith, Erebor and Thorin Halls since those are a few of my favourite Places

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen, or listened to? :Ive seen the Movies multiple times and im currently rereading the books since its been a long while since i read them
Plot ID :-100:100

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? :Im still trying to learn since im not that confident in building im really sorry!

Other relevant skills : none

Hobbit builds below.
https://imgur.com/a/wXd8Hy6

5 Likes

Hey, sorry for the late response.
I haven’t been able to look at your build in-game yet but judging from the screenshots it’s promising.
I will dm you on Discord to check when we can both get online so I can provide better feedback but meanwhile, you could start building a Rohan house already, make sure to check out the folde- and gradientguides to help you get started.

2 Likes

Rejected for inactivity

1 Like