Builder Application: Olaf16: ACCEPTED

Player name: Olaf16

How did you find out about us?: I find Ardacraft on Dukonreds channel a few year ago. But i couldn’t join the sever because my pc was to bad.

How old are you?: I’am 17 years old.

Where are you from?: I’am from the Netherlands. I now dutchies are pussy :slight_smile:

**Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have discord running at all time when you are on your computer?: Yes i do and yes.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I am a fan of Tolkiens books and i would love to help with the creating of this world.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I did read The Lords of the Ring, The hobbit, The Silmarillion, The story of Kullervo, Beren and Luthien and The Children of Hurin. I did watch the films from the Hobbit and The lords of the Rings but i do like the books more…

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/R8LlafB

Plot ID: 22.01

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I do not really excel in any sytles but mostly I build in medieval styles and I like to build a lot of differnt styles.

Other relevant skills: I do not have a lot of relevant skills i do not have any skills really.

Sorry for my English
Greetings Olaf

4 Likes

Thank you for your application. You certainly have a good handle on the basic styles and overall did some great work! Guan and I looked over your plots and both agreed they were both very up to par. There are a few small things to work on, but we really think you’ll be able to be a builder in record time. In the meantime, we have decided to promote you to the rank of Apprentice.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can learn and understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn.

Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and, as such, you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting current Builders on their builds. This will hopefully allow you to obtain the experience needed to build on your own when you feel you can start on building something on your own.

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders and Overseers to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better and more bespoke feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems.

Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn.

Keep up the good work! I hope to promote you again soon.

2 Likes

thanks I hope i can help with some builds.

2 Likes

I did a house in Michel Delving

1 Like

Don’t forget to put down the closest warp and coords of your build, otherwise Overseers can’t find your builds when the project signs are gone.

1 Like

i did 2 houses in evesttlement -3538 60 7434 and in michtel delving -2651 30 -338

2 Likes

i did a ruin in Casthenhid 1314 37 6770

4 Likes

i did a two other houses in casthenhid 1314 37 6770

2 Likes

i did a hobbit hole in Mitchel delving -2568 35 -472

1 Like

i did a cattle and a house in dunland by DH11 coordinates: 7213 73 8632

1 Like

did the wall from DH20 coordinates; 5880 67 9386

1 Like

and i did the cattle area of DH20 coordinater; 5880 67 9386