Builder Application: Nicholast1112: ACCEPTED

Player name : Nicholast1112

How did you find out about us?: I found the server randomly I truly can’t remember but it was found some time ago, I believe I found it through looking for conquest reforged servers.

How old are you?: I’m 15 going on 16 on November 12th.

Where are you from?: I’m from Pennsylvania in the United States.

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes, I always have discord running on my other monitor so I can easily check it.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I’ve always enjoyed the world of Middle earth, I find it really fascinating and interesting, and it was my first fantasy movie(s) / book(s) read or seen. I’ve always taken ideas from the series and I really wish to help out with the project and assist in building something.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen, or listened to? : [This includes any books Tolkien wrote, any films made of his work, and any audiobooks made from his work] I’ve watched all the Movies on by Peter Jackson, I’ve read the Hobbit and Lords of the rings and the

Plot ID : 19:20

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? :Not really any issues.

Other relevant skills : none

Hobbit builds below.

5 Likes

Looks good. The only minor critique I have is to not use alliums indoors.

For your next assignment, I’d like you to build a middle-class Rohan house for 8 people. Please refer to the guide at the Eastfold Town. Let me know if you have any questions about the style.

2 Likes

Got it, I have finished and the images are above and I have removed the Allium from inside the hobbit home.

2 Likes

Hi Nic, thanks for your patience. I’ve looked at your Rohan house, and have just a few notes. Generally, please use mostly single beds with maybe only one or two doubles, and place them along the wall by the fire so they can also function as a bench. Also, remember to limit your use of tables and crates. That being said, I’d say you’re ready to continue honing your skills as an Apprentice.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can learn and understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn. Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and, as such, you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting current Builders on their builds. This will hopefully allow you to obtain the experience needed to build on your own when you feel you can start on building something on your own.

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders and Overseers to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better and more bespoke feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems. Keep in mind that you are only allowed to work on something if you have permission from a project leader via an open plot or confirmation if it’s something else. Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn.

Keep up the good work! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you have any questions.

2 Likes

New Build in EFtown
Awaiting Approvement

Cords : X13123 Y13673

3 Likes

Updated with Grass and wall blending.

2 Likes

New Build in EFtown
Awaiting Approvement

Farmer’s house with Grubhouse/Bakehouse
Cords : 13161 13727

2 Likes

Moria Epoch 2 Build (Testing area)
Cords : -186 91 2541

1 Like

New build in EFTown
Cords:13291 73 13717

2 Likes

Sorry for the long distance in between posts I’ve been sick with the flu and been working hard on my Hall Complex in Moria on the Beta server.

Road did in EF town:
Cords : 13206 / 39 / 13653

Lind asked me to finish this Home in EFtown
Cords: 13170 41 13627

Eftown Wall (Partially done as of typing will be done an hour after post most likely)
Cords: 13258 / 33 / 133543

BETA 1.15 SERVER

Moria Hall complex C
Note: This is partially over halfway done planning is basically done as it stands it is mostly putting the color done and ruining it. Besides that, it’ll be done whenever my cold is over.
Cords: 897 / 48 / 1897

5 Likes

While my Moria build cracks on ruining is only the part left as the hall has been finished detailing.
I’ve done a top floor of a Gondorian House with the assistance of Argent.

Cords : 17471 / 41 / 16262

1 Like

Hall Complex C Is done and awaiting approvement
(I made some poor health chooses to finish it tonight)

If you need to contact Discord is the best.

1 Like

MT Practice Build
Cords : -1146, 69 , 2416
Style 11, Mason Middle class.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you’re now promoted to Builder. Thank you for all your hard work, I look forward to seeing what you do in the future!

2 Likes