Builder Application: Neverlegendary: ACCEPTED

Player name: Neverlegendary

How long have you been a member of this project?: over a month, started at the beginning of January

How old are you?: 23

Where are you from?: Poland :slight_smile:

Are you in our Discord?: Indeed, I am.

Why do you want to help with this project?: Two things: to satisfy the artistic part of my soul and to help You out with this tremendous project. 1 more operator of keyboard and mouse is always good, right?
I’m also a huge fan of fantasy worlds/universes created in books.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:

• obviously, all the movies,
  • Silmarillion, LOTR series, Hobbit in Polish, then I’ve read LOTR once again in english,
  • played all the Battle for Middle Earth games

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/gallery/URsVl

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m fine with the overall building layouts and designs. I feel very good with implementing buildings ,into" the natural surroundings. That’s what I did a few years back on Aurelien_Sama’s maps, monasteries build at the side of cliffs, castles built into the mountain passes etc.
I’m having difficulty with the dwarven style overall, somehow I felt quite limited and claustrophobic once I tried bulding it. Strange, right :stuck_out_tongue:

Other relevant skills: none

Thanks for taking time to look at this application. I’m more then fired up to start actually implementing stuff on the server and hel You all. (Btw Fornad: having builder for a second felt great, I wan’t it back ;_:wink:

2 Likes

Menial thing about realism. Always line roofs with a wood block of some sort. The Tiles, or slate, will always have to be resting on something.

Fixed it up a bit, however I was limited on space.

Accepted, welcome to the team!

1 Like