Builder Application: NerdAmongUs: ACCEPTED

Player name: NerdAmongUs

How long have you been a member of this project?: Around 3 Months

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from?: United States

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Since I was a little kid I dreamed of going to Narnia and fighting in great battles, to fight alongside Aslan and Peter, but the world was limited to 7 books and 3 movies, and although I had a great imagination I soon stopped thinking about it and I had no interest in fiction anymore. One day I heard of a movie trilogy called “The Lord of the Rings”, I watched it and had my childhood come back to me, my imagination started working and I was soon hooked on the world of Middle Earth! I began to study it, reading about it, thinking about it. I did this so much that I got scared that I would get bored of it, that I would run out of things to read and discover; but when I found this community, I felt that I should join it so that my love for Tolkien’s world would last longer, maybe a lifetime. I don’t just want to walk around in the server, I want to build in it.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Watched all 6 movies, read “The Hobbit”, and listened to the audio book of “The Silmarillion”.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/f2bXf
http://imgur.com/a/IJA2C

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am good with Dwarven and Hobbit, but I am yet to try Elven.

Other relevant skills: Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), Hand Drafting.

3 Likes

This looks great, could you please try a Harlond style house also though? Look forward to seeing it!

I’ll try my best.

Really good

I have updated the Application with a second album of a Harlond house.

This looks great, welcome to the team!

Welcome, just one last comment I’ve made before for that laketown house you’ve built; try to avoid using the same material for both the floor/ceiling and the walls. Other than that, looks good :ok_hand: