Builder Application: MythicalSausage: REJECTED

Player name: [MythicalSausage]

How long have you been a member of this project?: [All My Life!]

How old are you?: [Immortal]

Where are you from?: [Miami, FL - Mythicalville USA.]

Are you in our Discord?: [Yes! who uses Skype anymore?!]

Why do you want to help with this project?: I would love to drop a few blocks in your world and contribute to the legend of the Ardacraft Server!!! I believe in you!!..Please believe in me!!!

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have watched religiously all of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films! I also read The Hobbit as a child before the movies came out! I’m a huge fan of our beloved J. R. R. Tolkien and have also from time to time played the Lord of the Rings soundtrack before going to bed!

Top 3 LotR Characters:

Aragorn
Aragorn
Aragorn

Thats my boy!!!

Portfolio: Please see below for my references:

Minecraft Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mythicals_minecraft/

Minecraft Let’s Build Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMythicalSausage/playlists?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=1

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:

I love building medieval style builds, hobbit holes, fantasy style and steampunk!!!

I want to get better with elvish and orc styles and organics!!!

Other relevant skills: I have great skills in making people laugh…good at making tacos…im a master at MS Paint, and first person shooters…im a good listener and people person…oh and i love you!

Thank you for taking the time to review my application and i look forward to hearing from you in the future… till then… Hugs!!!

2 Likes

Hey Mythical Sausage, your application is certainly one of the most enthousiastic ones we’ve had on here and your builds on instagram show you can master just about any style. One of our application requirements for all people however, no matter how good their previous builds are, is to build a house in one of the styles of our current projects. This works as a guarantee that you get a feel for the blocks of Ardacraft before you get to help. Throwing a house together shouldn’t take too long and i’m sure you’ll deliver a masterpiece similar to the ones on your instagram. (I especially enjoyed your western and amsterdam styles builds) See you soon!

3 Likes

come on sausage just do it youre great. btw you now me from the reactions with my own server im doing an aplication also

Rejected for inactivity