Builder Application : Matwolf31: REJECTED

Player name: Matwolf31
How did you find out about us?: I am an LoTR fan, and I build a lot of LoTR builds in Minecraft so I found this server on internet to meet and build with other fans.

How old are you?: I am 20

Where are you from?: I am from Toulouse, France

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes I have discord and I am checking the servers a few times a day.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I am a big LoTR fan, and I want to be part of such a huge project as the making of a Minecraft-version Middle-Earth is.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Lotr, silmarillion, unfinished tales, (waiting for my Hobbit book). And I have seen about 350 times the LoTR Peter Jackson trilogy in my life. And about 30 times for the Hobbit trilogy. I have also seen fan films on youtube.

Portfolio:

Ardacraft builds Rohan + Bree
Other stuff (1.15.2)

Plot ID: -4 -28

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am ok with hobbit style, mordor style, Bree style… I love putting little details in my builds. I have difficulties with Elven style, and with dwarven style, and I want to improve my skills on this server.

Other relevant skills: Leading skill

I reproduced Orthanc Tower like in the movies just for fun, to see how I can manage and improve my building technics with the new conquest reforged mod version. Don’t pay attention to the ground and stone wall, I juste wanted to focus on the tower.

4 Likes

Hey Mat, thanks for applying to builder and happy to see another fellow baguette.

For starters, I will only judge your Rohirrim house as it is one of the current styles we are working on but I appreciate the other builds you have done, it gives a better idea of your overall level.

So right now your house is not up to our standards, I would strongly advise you to check the /warp Rohanguide and read the guide thoroughly. You can reply with another set of screens when you think your house meets our requirements.

2 Likes

Matwolf asked me to put his application on hold for about a month. He should be back around the 10th of September and have some free time before he gets back to his studies in October

2 Likes

Matwolf’s application should resume now. Hope we will have updates soon.

2 Likes

Matwolf told me that he can no longer work on his application due to real-life obligations but he is free to re-apply whenever he wants.