Builder Application: mattlego: ACCEPTED

Player name: mattlego

How did you find out about us: I have a lot of friends that have joined this server such as Jacenpeter and Wheelee

How old are you?: 19

Where are you from?: California, USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I really enjoy creating terrain and I would love to continue experimenting with different terrain styles with Jacen.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve read all the books, seen all the movies and studied all the maps

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/ExwomfJ

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am happy to try out some builds on the server but I only really want to work on terrain. I have a lot of experience in building all the various styles of Middle Earth though and have the most experience with builds from Gondor and Eriador though I can do some building as well.

I am submitting this application to be able to work on terrain with Jacenpeter and Wheelee as they encouraged me to do so and I don’t have much of an interest in building outside of that. I have been working with Jacen on terrain for years now and we make a great team.

7 Likes

We need more terrain guys tbh, if you’re working with jace i can’t see it going wrong really

Accepted.

1 Like