Builder Application: MatthewVP: ACCEPTED

MatthewVP

How did you find out about us:
Not sure.

How old are you?:

Where are you from?:
USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?:
Yes, yes, yes.

Why do you want to help with this project?:
I like Middle Earth and this Community.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
Read The Hobbit. Listened to LOTR.

Portfolio:
https://imgur.com/a/pP0ry6p

Plot ID:
500:0

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
I like building more than furnishing. I like Dwarven, Gondor, and Rohan.

Other relevant skills:

4 Likes

You show dedication, and you’ve responded well to constructive criticism. As a result, we have decided to promote you to Apprentice.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank, so you can learn and understand how we build. We have a high standards and a focus on realism, That means there are things for you to learn. Here’s how to get Builder:

When you build a house in a project and think it is finished, you should post a comment on this application thread with the closest warp and coordinates of your house. Then builders or overseers will comment on this thread and give you fair feedback. When you have made a house on your first try up to our standards, you will be promoted to Builder.

that’s a first

7 Likes

ahahaha.

Fuckin finally

2 Likes

Here is a longhouse I built in Folde Village 6 ( /warp FV6 ).
Coordinates: 11875 34 12725

2 Likes

Good job, however, since this house is very similar to the guide house (and one in FV4 ,shhh), I will wait to see the service buildings in your plot before promoting you.

2 Likes

Here are the bake house and weaving house +laundry I built in Folde Village 6 ( /warp FV6 ).
Coordinates: 11895 32 12725

2 Likes

These look great, and worthy of builder rank. congratulations and keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Awesome!