Builder Application: Masterchef140: REJECTED

Player name: Masterchef140

How did you find out about us?: I watched a showcase of your map from the Nerd of the Rings

How old are you?: 15 - 18

Where are you from?: Wales

Are you in our Discord? Is your username the same as your Minecraft name? Do you understand that you must always have Discord open and that you must check the forums every few days?: My Discord and Minecraft accounts will be the same name and will be always online.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to experience how to build more fantasy builds and expand my creativity.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have watched the lord of the rings trilogy and the Hobbit films.
Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/ErYudbR

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I haven`t discovered a style and want to learn more

Other relevant skills: Plastering

My Minas Tirith building

Hi Masterchef, thanks for your application. You need to build one of our current styles (Moria, Anorien, Minas Tirith) or else we can’t proceed further.

Have you looked at /warp mtguide on the server?

Looks better! Have you done an interior?

I have restarted Minas Tirith’s build

and built the east gate of the Moria (Khazad-dûm)

stairway

2 Likes

Nice work! Could you build a house in the rural Anorien style? Check out /warp anorienguide

The rural Anorien build

This doesn’t look much like the builds in Anórien. It’s looks like it has a chimney for instance which is incorrect. There are quite a lot of homesteads built as well as Dor Tylys and the Anórien guide. Can you have another go and this time take more pictures of the interior?

I have restarted the build

I have create a dwarf staure

Apologies Masterchef140, but these builds simply do not the reach the quality we would need to see to add you as an apprentice. They do not live up to the styles they are based on or the details that make ArdaCraft feel like a living, breathing world.

Given you’ve had more than 3 attempts, I am rejecting this application, feel free to reapply after some time.

2 Likes