Builder Application: Marchuell: ACCEPTED

Player name: Marchuell

How did you find out about us: around 2016 then forgot the server and found it again in 2017.

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from?: Germany

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love Tolkien and the way he wrote about love, war, and dead. Minecraft+Conquest is the perfect stuff to visualize the world of Arda. Such atmosphere even in the simplest places. i simply want to be a part of this project and help to create that world.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Read: The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, The Lord of the Rings, The Children of Hurin; Beren and Luthien, Tales from the perilous realm (in German) and The Hobbit (in English). Seen all of the Jackson films. Listened to all audiobooks ( in German)

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/gallery/KgCPWiy

Plot ID: 28:4

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Im quite good in Lorien Style. I havent try Dwarven yet but i think i wouldnt do it well.

Other relevant skills: nope sry :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Question: If we could use your Elven towers to replace a painful scar on our server, that is, some unnamed terrible build somewhere between Mithlond and The Shire; would you be okay with that?
Edit: it’s not really a terrible build, is more the fact that we still find traces of Dutch residue that smells of tulips and sadness.

3 Likes

Sure. I wrote you a message. :hugs:

Again nice bait @Hearthseeker

2 Likes

Your Lorien and Rohan houses are both exactly how they should be (other than the books in the Lorien house, which is a minor thing) - you’ve clearly paid attention to the work on the server. Those Elven towers are also very impressive.

For those reasons I’m promoting you directly to Builder. Welcome to the team.

9 Likes