Builder Application: Luck69: REJECTED

Player name: Luck

How did you find out about us: Bdouble0

How old are you?: I am 15 years old

Where are you from?: Wales,UK

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I usually have discord on at all times, but it depends if i’m doing homework etc…

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I really love the Movies of LOTR and the Hobbit and I want to join in the long journey of completing the whole LOTR map

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve only watched the films.

Portfolio:

I had Ysten do the screenshots for me

Plot ID: 35:1 and 36:1

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m better at making straight buildings but i can improve my side ones over time of building on the server

Other relevant skills: I can type fast :slight_smile:

I hope this application gets in, Thank u for your time

Luck :slight_smile:

You’ve improved loads since you first joined, but these are still not entirely up to standard. You will have to do more detailing on the interior, and also exterior. A few remarks:

-The vegetable patch needs improvement. Cluster the types of vegetables, add some dead bushes in between, and surround them with a wattle fence. Also make the cabbages different sizes.
-Buildings should have 1-3 windows depending on their size.
-Don’t use tables and chairs like you did in one of your images. It’s better if you make tables out of blocks, and add stools and benches.
-The bread oven in one of your houses has a weird sort of chimney inside, this isn’t really necessary.

Other than these, you’re on the right track. If you were to be approved now, we’d need to give you too much feedback each time in-game. So I would like to ask you to add as much detail to your builds as possible, and then upload images here again.

4 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

Rejected due to inactivity