Builder Application: Laalaa: REJECTED

Player name : laalaa

How did you find out about us : A friend recommended this server to me. (fruittuitella)

How old are you?: 17

Where are you from? : The Netherlands

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to help with this project? : Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to? : I haven’t really seen the movies or read the books, though I know a few things, and I’m planning on seeing the movies, and maybe read the books afterwards.

Portfolio : https://imgur.com/a/pMiwtbN

Plot ID : -15:36
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? : Nothing actually, both were kinda equally difficult/simple

Other relevant skills : familiar with WE, not anything like coding or texturing.

7 Likes

Although I can’t speak for the shire house, I can say that your lorien build is looking very promising. I know you’d need an overseer to give you the final go-ahead but you would certainly be a great help in Caras Galadhon!

2 Likes

Think you could do a Rohan or Dunland house aswell? The warps are foldeguide and dunlandguide.

Made a Dunland house on my plot o/

3 Likes

I made one mistake while giving him feedback, I told him to do gray thatch at the smoke outlets, as I’ve done so myself in every house I’ve made, until yesterday when Lind told me we don’t really do that. So that should be taken into account while deciding if he gets Apprentice or not. Personally I think this should definitely be worthy of apprentice, not because I know him IRL, but because I honestly think that.

Edit: With house I mean Dunland house.

The Dunland and Lorien builds look good enough for apprentice to me.
As for the hobbit one, overall it seems good, though there are a few points of feedback i’ve got, which is easier explained ingame. So if you could hop online sometime soon and msg me on discord, we can work that out.

1 Like

Been informed that this application is unlikely to progress for the time being, so we’ll close it for now. Thanks for applying! If you wish to reconsider at any stage please feel free to reapply on the forums.

2 Likes