Builder Application: l_l_l_l_l_l_l_: ACCEPTED

Player name: l_l_l_l_l_l_l_
How long have you been a member of this project?: i just joined a few days ago
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: im from the netherlands
Why do you want to help with this project?: i want to help with this project because i love to build. and i want to do something with my spare time.I’ve always been a creative person i liked to draw stuff and make houses. and i love the lord of the rings series. sorry for my bad sentences but im not english so

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: i watched the whole lord of the rings series and hobbit 1
Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/eRk3t
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: i love the mithlond style and i think im kinda good at it. i think i can do all styles if if i focus on it

Other relevant skills: dont think so

1 Like

Seen your plot, it’s pretty good. You’ve improved the interior since I last saw them, and they have definitely improved. If this continues in a linear line, I’m sure you’ll rank among the best of us soon enough! Welcome. One request though, change your forum name to your ingame name, to avoid confusion. Or the other way around, which would be even better because your name reads like a terminal disease.

1 Like

oke i will thanks for the accept :smiley:

1 Like