Builder Application: KiTamarani: ACCEPTED

Player name: KiTamarani

How long have you been a member of this project?: I joined this Server last Summer, but i started working on the plotworld and thinking about an application since ~2 Weeks

How old are you?: 24

Where are you from?: Germany

Are you in our Discord?: Yep

Why do you want to help with this project?: The World of LOTR is by far my favourite Fantasy-World and when playing Minecraft i mostly play creative. I think this project has the most potential of all the other Middle-Earth-Servers and since I like the massive standards you set for yourself regarding Details and realism, i’d like to help you out as much as possible, although i have many things to learn from you!

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:

• Books: LOTR (both translations), The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin, Tuor and his arrival in Gondolin + Feanors Curse (German books, idk whats the english version called and i couldn’t find it)
  • Films: Every film in the special extended Version
  • Audiobooks: LOTR
  • Games: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Return of the King, Battle for Middle Earth I + II (+Edain-Mod)

Portfolio:

since the pictures can’t show the whole cave the way i intended, I’d like to invite you to my plot: 3:10

It shows you a fictional cavesystem which is inhabited by some dwarves, maybe it’s part of an trade-route. Simce i was told to do something dwarven-style i tried my best not to copy something from the server, although i got some basic inspiration from Bizar-Filatin and GuanYu_'s Dwarf-Guide.

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:

• I like rough shaping and planing - also building exteriors and detailing sorroundings
  • I don’t like Interiors and elven Builds, Dwarven buildings are okay since i had some time to practice it, but i think the style of men is suiting me best

Other relevant skills: a bit of coding-knowledge, basic geographical/demographical skills

Thanks for reading!

9 Likes

This is really good man. I’d gladly have you on the team. Let’s see what the overseers say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks Great!

Nice work, can really see you put time in. Accepted. Will leave this thread open for feedback but I don’t really have any at the moment. There’s some rough edges still, obviously.

2 Likes

One thing I would like to point out is to make sure you use the right paintings in Dwarven buildings, Make sure there are no elven portraits,or hobbit paintings, since I did see a couple at the end of your corridor.
Apart from that its really good,and Welcome to the team!

1 Like

All paintings will be replaced later on with dwarven ones so it really doesnt matter at this point.

1 Like

Oh alright :slight_smile:

Yeah the Pictures were randomly chosen what i thought would fit the best since i couldn’t find any kind of special dwarven ones ^^
Thanks for the feedback!