Player name: KiTamarani
How long have you been a member of this project?: I joined this Server last Summer, but i started working on the plotworld and thinking about an application since ~2 Weeks
How old are you?: 24
Where are you from?: Germany
Are you in our Discord?: Yep
Why do you want to help with this project?: The World of LOTR is by far my favourite Fantasy-World and when playing Minecraft i mostly play creative. I think this project has the most potential of all the other Middle-Earth-Servers and since I like the massive standards you set for yourself regarding Details and realism, i’d like to help you out as much as possible, although i have many things to learn from you!
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:
- Books: LOTR (both translations), The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin, Tuor and his arrival in Gondolin + Feanors Curse (German books, idk whats the english version called and i couldn’t find it)
- Films: Every film in the special extended Version
- Audiobooks: LOTR
- Games: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Return of the King, Battle for Middle Earth I + II (+Edain-Mod)
since the pictures can’t show the whole cave the way i intended, I’d like to invite you to my plot: 3:10
It shows you a fictional cavesystem which is inhabited by some dwarves, maybe it’s part of an trade-route. Simce i was told to do something dwarven-style i tried my best not to copy something from the server, although i got some basic inspiration from Bizar-Filatin and GuanYu_'s Dwarf-Guide.
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
- I like rough shaping and planing - also building exteriors and detailing sorroundings
- I don’t like Interiors and elven Builds, Dwarven buildings are okay since i had some time to practice it, but i think the style of men is suiting me best
Other relevant skills: a bit of coding-knowledge, basic geographical/demographical skills
Thanks for reading!