Builder Application: Jojut

[Please delete everything in brackets]

Player name: Jojut

How did you find out about us: Youtube and some friends

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from?: Germany

**Are you in our Discord? : ye

Why do you want to help with this project?: cause i love Tolkins world and i like building, especially medieval buildings. I built very long in singleplayer on a lotr map but i think work in a building team fits me more.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: All Films the lotr books and hobbit audiobook

Portfolio:

(i can just upload 1 image) ):

Plot ID: -16:14

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I like to build dwarven styles but other styles are also exciting

Other relevant skills: Nah not really

[If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.]

You can use imgur and create albums, it helps a lot. Anyways, it’s a good attempt at the dwarven style, but i don’t think you’re quite there yet, looking at the image shown here.

Hey Jojut
Thanks for your application and interest for our server. :slight_smile:

I want you to build a Rohan house in the style at ./warp Stipel. A family of 6, make sure to include a garden and a shed for some tools. Take a close look at the block palette, interior/furniture choice, and so on.

Take your time and have fun. Good luck

-Kemce