Builder Application: Joacocos: REJECTED

Player name: Joacocos
How did you find out about us? : I’ve know about the server from a post on instagram a few years ago, a few days ago I bought minecraft premium and I was able to enter the server.
How old are you? : 20
Where are you from? : I’m from Chile
Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes. I am usually on discord, and I will make sure to check forums.
Why do you want to help with this project? : Because I have always liked building in Minecraft, and when I found out that there was a group of people recreating the world of Middle Earth I wanted to join immediately.
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to? : I have seen all the movies, I read “the fellowship of the ring” and I have also read a lot about lore on the internet.
Portfolio : https://imgur.com/a/JxKb9qf there is the house
Plot ID : 45 - 31
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with? : Honestly, I have always liked to make giant constructions underground, like underground cities and that kind of thing, for the same thing I like dwarfs, I always try to build things with that style, but in general I dont feel that I could have problems with some style of construction , I can learn fast.
Other relevant skills : I do not know very well what kind of skills you are referring to, but if we go professional (outside the game), I am studying computer engineering (basically I know how to program).

6 Likes

Hello, and thanks for applying!

Your Rohan build could use a little work. You need more beds (around 7-8 for that building size) against the wall. The interior beamwork looks good. You’ve placed log blocks in the ceiling and walls, they shouldnt be there (should rarely be used as building material). Too much wolf skin and placed too systematically, needs to be more natural. There needs to be more decoration blocks such as: vases, clothing lines, basket, table, stools, etc.
Theres a candle sitting outside, candles are expensive. Theres some wood instead of thatch on the roof that needs to be switched. the roof gradient could also use some work.
Still a great submission just a few things to fix and ill be happy to accept it.

1 Like

Rejected for inactivity