Builder Application: J. White: REJECTED

Player name: JJ_White

How did you find out about us?: My friend, Sunwing.

How old are you?: 28

Where are you from?: Wouldn’t you like to know? Cheeky.

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I like the idea of being a part of a team that is building Middle Earth.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read most of Tolkien’s books, including The Lost Tales, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil and Leaf by Niggle. I read The Silmarillion, The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings once a year. I have seen all the films. I listened to the BBC Radio adaptation of The Lord of The Rings when I was a child (on cassette tapes) as well as The Hobbit and The Silmarillion narrated by Martin Shaw, and most recently The Hobbit narrated by Andy Serkis. I still listen to them every-so-often.

Portfolio: ArdaCraft Builder Application - Album on Imgur

Plot ID: 36-1

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I enjoy dwarvern architecture, though I haven’t had a chance to build in that style yet. Rohirrim houses aren’t the easiest to get at first. Can’t say I excel at anything yet, as I’ve not been doing this very long.

Other relevant skills: I can follow instructions rather well.

8 Likes

I’m taking White on and giving him feedback through DMs

2 Likes

Application on hold.

2 Likes

Rejected for inactivity.

1 Like