Builder Application: iFxshy: ACCEPTED

Player name: iFxshy

How did you find out about us: I was watching some conquest reforged videos, downloaded the launcher and ardacraft was shown on the conquest website.

How old are you?: 20

Where are you from?: Germany

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love building in Minecraft and using the Modpack for it.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have only watched all the movies.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/EIiazKb

Plot ID: -14:-6 (applicationbyme)

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I have never built in a specific lotr style. I mostly build whatever I like to.

Other relevant skills: I am a programming student though I am in the first semester soo…

4 Likes

Hey Fishy, nice to see you’ve finally applied! Seen you online a lot these past few weeks. You’re pretty good at adding detail and making the interiors look good, but don’t forget to give the ceilings some more attention. The one in the elven house is a bit messy (imho) and the ones in your dwarven house are a bit too flat. The roof on your elven house also feels a bit off especially in the middle. All this being said, I think you’ve got a good shot at becoming a builder here.

Try to build a rohan styled house and try to fix the roof of the elven house so it’s a bit steeper in the middle as well. You could even consider lowering the roof by one block so it looks a little less awkward from the inside. Good luck!

6 Likes

I belive i´ve finished the Rohan style house.

Apart from the use off: paper, bottles and cabinets. It looks up to standard really.
Read trough westfold thread for explanation of why using those listed above is wrong.

Are shelfs okay? If not then I will be changing that tomorrow.

Not sure wich shelfs you mean. Would suggest looking around some interiors to see what they limited themselfs in for the furniture stuff

I replaced all the cabinets, books, etc. with other stuff now

Looking good, promoted!

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can learn and understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn.

Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and, as such, you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting current Builders on their builds. This will hopefully allow you to obtain the experience needed to build on your own when you feel you can start on building something on your own.

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders and Overseers to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better and more bespoke feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems.

Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn.

Keep up the good work! I hope to promote you again soon.

2 Likes

Love the stuff you’ve been building in Stipel, promoted!

5 Likes

Thanks man! appreciate all the feedback you guys give! didnt even realize ive got promoted haha

2 Likes