Builder application: GreekAmphora: REJECTED

Player name: GreekAmphora

How did you find out about us: I believe i found the texture pack on Planet Minecraft, and from there i found the server on the Conquest Reforged website

How old are you?: 15

Where are you from?: United States of America

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes i am in the discord server! and I usually have discord open most of the time anywaysss. And i will be checking the forums

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love building in Minecraft and I very much love the Tolkien stories. And i am in love with the Conquest Reforged mod

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve seen all the LotR movies, and all of the Hobbit movies

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/gallery/HuPQ905

Plot ID: 35:16

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I think i am pretty decent at building Medieval castles and Classical styles, and i have the most trouble with wooden buildings such as Tudor half timbered buildings, and landscaping.

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for applying!

Your builds look good but we’d like to see that you’re also capable of building stuff in our current styles. Currently these are Rohan (/warp Edoras) and Lórien (/warp Caras Galadhon). If you could build one of each then we’ll be able to move forward with your application.

Better warps are /warp foldeguide and /warp lorienguide. Read the guides, the builds themselves are quite simple, but there is a lot to pay attention to.

1 Like

Any update?

1 Like

Rejected due to inactivity