Builder Application: GBG414SWE: ACCEPTED

Builder Application: GBG414SWE

Player name: GBG414SWE

How long have you been a member of this project?: -Based on what I understood from the example application.
I’ve had Minecraft since Alpha 1.6.6, played it on and off. What really caught me was building, sometime around 2013 my friend joined FyreUK and I tried aswell. No succes though. Took a break from the game and started studying Architecture. Was considering ways for me to spend my freetime inbetween studying and came to the conclusion that Minecraft isn’t all that bad of an idea. Went on to youtube to look up whats up and found a Video about this server. Was absolutely amazed, downloaded the client and went straight onto the server. I want to contribute to this project when ever I get some time over on my days. I think the fantasy element will be a nice contrast from my studies and yet relevant.

How old are you?: 19

Where are you from?: Sweden

Why do you want to help with this project?:

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: The modern Lotr movies and all of the hobbit movies, sadly I’m not much for reading books.

Portfolio: Plot -2:2 http://imgur.com/a/P82as http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/gbg414swe/

PMC account is outdated and some projects where made with friends.

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I used to be very good at voxelbrush and worldedit. Wouldn’t say I’m that good of a builder but I’d like to think I’m decent

Other relevant skills: Voxelsniper, worldedit -Photoshop and graphicdesign

This looks great, but could you please have a go at a normal Harlond interior perhaps a blacksmiths?A mithlond house with interior would also be appreciated. You can build at /warp plots on our server now too!

If you like the Dwarves you can also give a go at something from the Ered Luin.

New buidlings on Plot -2:2. :slight_smile:

I’d say you have definitely improved after seeing your plot. With some initial help of other builders and after some more time on the server I’m sure you will fit in just fine. Accepted, welcome!

1 Like