Builder Application: Gaia_Prime: REJECTED

Player Name: Gaia_Prime

How did you find out about us: a happy accident

How old are you?: 21

Where are you from?: USA

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: for one, I love fantasy settings and builds. Some of my first fit this category. For another, I just enjoy helping others out with stuff!

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: sadly, none yet… I do plan to read the books in December though, we have a long road trip planned.
Portfolio: n/a as of yet, but I can provide pics of some of my builds at a later date. I’ve built Death Stars, keeps, houses large and small, hedge mazes, unnecessarily-long suspension bridges, Achievement City (in Survival no less), and I’m exceptionally good at repetition builds.

Basically, just point me in a direction with the right blocks and I’m on it like fur on a wookie.

(I fully acknowledge I probably won’t be accepted this time, but hey a girl can try yeah?)

Plot ID: (not sure what this means…)

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m a big picture type of gal. I can do the big part, but sometimes my detailing can be a smidge lackluster. I have a great eye for color and patterning though.

Other relevant skills: I’m easy to get along with…?

1 Like

really hope I did this right, if not I apologize…

Hello and welcome to our forums!
In order to get accepted as one of our builders you need to hop onto our server, warp to plots (/warp plots), claim one and make two small builds (like a house) in two build styles that are currently being worked on by us on the main map.
At this point in time we’re working on Lothlorien (/warp LV2 for example), Rohan (/warp Stipel, Folcmund, Maerdhenu, Grimslade), and Thorin’s Halls (/warp Thorin’s Halls, thbuild, thguide).
Once you’ve done that take screenshots showing off the builds without shaders, make an imgur album and post it here.

7 Likes

Rejected due to inactivity

1 Like