Builder Application: Freemason37: REJECTED

Player name: Freemason37

How did you find out about us?: I was suggested this server by Victor Neis and I like Tolkien’s work.

How old are you?: 15.

Where are you from?: Finland.
Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: yes.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want this server to be done sooner!

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have watched all of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies, read the Silmarillion, Farmer Giles of Ham and Smith of Wootton Major.

Portfolio: I own the plots 18:-1, 20:-3 and 20:-4 where I am currently building, I will try to add Imgur pictures later on if it is necessary, incase I don’t know how to or don’t need to add images you can go to my plots to see what I’m building

[- Only include original work which you alone have worked on]
[- Your portfolio must contain shots of at least two builds made using the Conquest Reforged mod and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is required that these builds are related to builds being created on the main map at the time of your application - see /warp jobs]
[- You must include at least one other Conquest Reforged build - this can be anything you want, as long as it’s creative!]
[- Please look at recent successful applications in order to get an idea of what is expected in the portfolio] (I am going to leave this text in, incase I need to change the text and forget something)

Plot ID: 18:-1, 20:-3 and 20:-4

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I’m good at any structure but I’m not as good at building hobbit holes, I am trying improve at it though. I also get tired easily if a build is large and repetitive.

Other relevant skills: I like landscaping as well and I’d say I’m fairly good at it.

It’s necessary. Which is why it’s on the application form. With the word ‘must’ emphasised. Twice

2 Likes

Hey @Freemason37,

You need to submit an application that has a portfolio/album of your two current-project houses. I’ve been told you haven’t done any plots with actual houses as is required for the application twice now. With that in mind we’re rejecting your app. You can apply again in a years time, and when/if you do please complete your application properly.

You’re most welcome on the server in the meantime, of course.
Thanks

1 Like