Builder Application: enderboss_14: REJECTED (COPYING)

This is the template for all future applications for the rank of Builder: Replace anything in [brackets]

Thread title: Builder Application: enderboss_14

Player name: enderboss_14

How long have you been a member of this project?: I started about 2 months ago

How old are you?: 12-15

Where are you from?: Florida

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help because I love Tolkien’s Middle Earth and I enjoy playing minecraft so I would love to build on this server.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: All of the lotr books, the hobbit, all of Peter Jackson’s adaptations including extended editions, the hobbit 1966, the hobbit 1977, the return of the king 1980, the lotr 1978, a dramatization of the hobbit, and the silmarillion.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/mkSTw (Small Elven Tower) http://imgur.com/a/7WJJo (Dwarven House)

• Only include original work, which you alone have worked on.
  • Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these can be done in singleplayer or on the ArdaCraft plots server). It is preferable that this build is similar to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.
  • You may include other, older builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I excel at world edit and I am not good at building trees.

Other relevant skills:

If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making y

1 Like

This looks very promising, could you please try an elven house too? It can be in either the Harlond or Mithlond style. Look forward to seeing it!

No, you haven’t made the dwarven house, unless you are already a builder! It already exists in mine3, first house on the right in the southern entrance of the eating hall. I know it because it’s me who made it !!! (although it has been changed a bit by someone else)

So if you want to show your work, make something that is entirely yours.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out @Maelan21. Unacceptable to behave like this, this application shall be rejected.

When making a dwarven house also make sure you show the exterior of it.

It’s like you don’t even read responses Guan

I did lol.

I’m sorry for that

1 Like

Yeah, and my mum is called Donald Trump!

3 Likes

@enderboss_14 This is the second time you’ve copied our own builds for your application. We made it clear to you how unacceptable it was before, and you’ve done it again.

You have no place on our server. Banned.