Builder Application: DraconicWolf90 REJECTED

Player name: [DraconicWolf90

How did you find out about us: Conquest Reforged Discord, speaking with Guan_Yu

How old are you?: 28

Where are you from?: United States

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Have always loved Conquest and wish to improve with it.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Seen al the movies, never had the chance to read the books.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/dwzKlbs

Plot ID: 16:-11

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Sometimes takes me a bit, but can learn most styles, can’t say I’ve ever really excelled at anything specific though.

Other relevant skills: N/A

1 Like

Doesn’t look too bad. Maybe make a more elegant smoke vent in the roof of your rohan house, looks a bit weird judging by the screenshots. Might look better ingame idk. Anyway.

Being an Apprentice means you are a part of the project, but not a full Builder yet. You have this rank so you can learn and understand how we build. We have high standards and a focus on realism which means that there are things for you to learn.

Your duties as an Apprentice should give you good grounding to become a Builder, and, as such, you will begin your first lot of on-server building work assisting current Builders on their builds. This will hopefully allow you to obtain the experience needed to build on your own when you feel you can start on building something on your own.

When building as an Apprentice, you are only permitted to build on one building at a time. This not only provides you with good practice for your time as a Builder, but also allows project leaders and Overseers to get a good and clear idea of what your building abilities are. This will allow us to give you better and more bespoke feedback, and prevent any unnecessary problems.

Finally, as an Apprentice you must always listen to project leaders when they give you feedback, criticisms, and tasks. Ask them if you are unsure of what to build, or how to build it. You have this rank to learn.

Keep up the good work! I hope to promote you again soon.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure how I could do the vent, it’s on a diagonal house. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Any update on this?

Rejected due to inactivity

1 Like