Player name: diamondmonkey72
How long have you been a member of this project?: about 4 days.
How old are you?: I am not comfortable sharing my exact age.
Where are you from?: The United States Of America
Are you in our Discord?: I am inthe ArdaCraft discord
Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help because I feel as though I am not challenging myself enough with my builds and I want to bring some of Tolkien’s ideas to life. N1K told me all about ArdaCraft and when he first told me it was about trying to build the entire middle earth I flipped, I knew I needed to contribute to this incredible creation.
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have seen the hobbit before.
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I have some difficulty of making trees.
Other relevant skills: I am working on becoming a computer programmer for possibly creating websites or games.
You forgot to fill in…
…All of it.
haha I know I accidentally messed up I filled it in now
Hey Diamondmokey72. Thanks for applying for ArdaCraft. =)
This is very promising, something to keep in mind.
- Interior is promising, but right now it feels a bit empty.
- Don’t use doors with chairs.
- Way too many bookshelves.
- Don’t use the same wood material for both floor and ceiling.
- Each floor looks like a big open space, try to seperate the room with pillars or walls.
- All your details on the wall is mostly fences and wall blocks. Try to make details with more than just those two block types.
- I can see that your roof is taking a 90* turn, that looks pretty bad. Avoid that next time.
- Try to mix in more blocks in to the palette, right now it looks very simple.
I want you to build one more House in the Harlond style, but this time, take a close look at the
Harlond guide Read the section named house design.
When you are done, please post new pictures here.
Nothing new in 2 weeks, rejected.