Builder Application: Desideratum_: ACCEPTED

Player name: Desideratum

How long have you been a member of this project?: A rough guess is I have been around since The Shire was being built

How old are you?: 18 turning 19.

Where are you from?: I’m from Tejas (Texas, USA)

Are you in our Discord?: Indeed I am.

Why do you want to help with this project?: For many reasons, I guess the mains of which is that I just enjoy building and enjoy architecture and building with conquest for 3 1/2 years has turned that into a passion for me. As for reason specific to the server, I enjoy medieval, as well as fantasy, and Tolkien’s universe certainly brought that together for me in a package I would love to bring to life.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I read the hobbit growing up before the movie, but I have watched the movies also. I have watched the original lord of the rings movies many times growing up, and I’m fuzzy on whether I started the Actual book series.

Portfolio:http://imgur.com/a/0KVZy

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am comfortable with most architecture variations of medieval, and hobbit I should do well. I’d say a weak point is more high fantasy styles like Elven but that can always be challenged.

Other relevant skills: I am an amateur artist

3 Likes

This looks great man, accepted!