Builder Application - DaxxMC (Updated): ACCEPTED

Player name: DaxxMC

How long have you been a member of this project?: Actually not for that long, is saw a video about the server and found it cool. I just had to join. So just a couple of days.

How old are you?: I’m 14 years old.

Where are you from?: I’m from Denmark.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I think it’s an awesome project you guys have going on, I want to help the creation and watch it grow.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve read one of “The Hobbit” books, and watched all of the Hobbit movies more than one time.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/Co4pg Plot: -6:5

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Modern i don’t understand. I love medieval and i would say i’m pretty good at building in the medieval style. I’m also good at building gardens, fields and nature stuff.

Other relevant skills: Pretty good at terraforming. Building Medieval and nature. I also own my own server. I’m good at world edit. I have never tried VoxelSniper, but i think i’ll learn fast :smiley:

- DaxxMC

2 Likes

Exteriors looks great but your interiors needs more work. The ceiling needs more detail, try add some wooden beams. Also the rooms are very open and feel empty, maybe try add some supporting walls and other stuff. You should check the houses in Harlond and see how the interiors have been made there.

1 Like

Interiors updated. Plot: -6:5, also added some dwarfish by the creek.

Looks great, accepted!