Builder Application: DaxxMC: NEW POST MADE

Player name: DaxxMC

How long have you been a member of this project?: Actually not for that long, is saw a video about the server and found it cool. I just had to join. So just a couple of days.

How old are you?: I’m 14 years old.

Where are you from?: I’m from Denmark.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help with alot of the builds if accepted. I would also build other stuff (like nature, streams and so on…) if needed.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve read one of “The Hobbit” books, and watched all of the Hobbit movies more than one time.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/gallery/jGRED

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Modern i don’t understand. I love medieval and i would say i’m pretty good at building in the medieval style. I’m also good at building gardens, fields and nature stuff.

Other relevant skills: Pretty good at terraforming. Building Medieval and nature. I also own my own server. I’m good at world edit. I have never tried VoxelSniper, but i think i’ll learn fast :smiley:

- DaxxMC

1 Like

Try to make a Harlond and Dwarfish style build, they’re the most relevant build-wise atm. Good builds in quality, just need to show that you can build the current styles needed.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I think it’s an awesome project you guys have going on, I just wanted to help the creation and watch it grow.

I was given a tip by an Overseer of yours he told me to build in the style of Harlond or Mithlond.

neat stuff