Builder Application: Dasmamatier: REJECTED

Thread title: Builder Application: Dasmamatier

Player name: dasmamatier

How long have you been a member of this project?: first logged in 48 h ago
How old are you?: ages. 45, exactly.

Where are you from?: germany

Why do you want to help with this project?:
I like building. I like minecraft.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Hobbit, The Ring Trilogy, seen the ring movies. Silmarillion was boring, didn’t work.

Portfolio: http://dasmamatier.imgur.com/

• Only include original work, which you alone have worked on.
  • Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these can be done in singleplayer or on the ArdaCraft plots server). It is preferable that this build is similar to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.
  • You may include other, older builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
I prefer cozy houses where you actually can live in, not big palaces with lots of free space to get lost.

Other relevant skills: oh well, i can paint and sew and some other things: portraitfee.deviantart.com

If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.

not now…

Just some advice, you need to have the ardacraft modpack so that you are able to build witht he blocks we use

@Tysee He does.
@dasmamatier That build in our pack is very nice. But i think we will need to see an elvish house in either the building style of Harlond, or Mithlond. I would recommend Harlond since it’s easier, and Mithlond is nearly complete.

Ah my bad. Was half asleep when I looked at the pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you please do a mithlond/harlond style build? Looks great so far though!

No reply, rejected.