Builder Application: CosmicGamerYT: REJECTED

Player name: CosmicGamerYT

How did you find out about us: I was actually looking for an Erebor map on planetminecraft when I stumbled upon some ArdaCraft works. I found then this page and ended up by trying to applicate for a builder

How old are you?: 12

Where are you from?: Poland

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yup

Why do you want to help with this project?: I love Arda

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read Hobbit, starting soon on LOTR and watched all Hobbit and LOTR movies.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/Wxys883

Plot ID: -16:19

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Elven is certainly not my better side. I’m good at dwarven styles.

Other relevant skills: I don’t think so

Rejected on the basis that: 1) you have not read the application instructions; 2) you have not provided any screenshots of builds that resemble anything we have on the map and; 3) you are 12 years old and our community can often be unsuitable for such young players.
Sorry. Maybe in a few years time you can make another application and join the team.

7 Likes