Builder Application: CM_Hunter: REJECTED

Builder Application: CM_Hunter

Player name: CM_Hunter

How did you find out about us: YouTube, with a Dukonred1 video

How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: Italy
Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Because I always searched for a cool server where I can build and I think this one is perfect. I’m also a fan of the Tolkien’s word and I like the style of the builds.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy twice, and also The Hobbit book. I watched the Peter Jackson films several times (Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit)

Portfolio: http://cmhunter.imgur.com

Plot ID: 28:-4 28:-8

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I don’ have any big problems, maybe the big builds can be difficult for me because I’m not a fast builder and my computer is a bit slow. I think taht the style that I prefer, for now, is the Beornian one.

Other relevant skills: I sometimes use WorldPainter

As i made the same mistake whit my application i will help you out. :slight_smile: your imgur link doesnt work.

thank you

This is a very promising application so far! However, there are a few problems with your Beorning style house, and your Dwarven style house. Myself and @Ytsen have both been around your plot and placed various signs around problems of your builds. The next step for here would you be to do another Dwarven and Beorning build, taking aboard the advice we have given you. If you need another plot to be able to do this, do not hesitate to ask an overseer who will sort it out for you. Good luck!

4 Likes

I made two new builds. Can you check them? (plot 28:-4)

Your dwarven build looks pretty good, however the interior of your beorning style house is not really up to standard, the layout is very strange. The exterior seems quite large, however there isnt much evidence of this side on the inside, with the interior seeming quite small. My suggestion would to be to look around burh 3, not in the fort, but at the buildings outside the fort, and how those interiors are made. I would then suggest you redo the interior of you beorning house.

I modified the beorning style house interior. What do you think now?

Sorry for the delay in reply. I have looked around the interior, and it is still not up to scratch, id suggest you empty it out, and re try again please.

Rejected due to inactivity.

2 Likes