Builder Application: Chemlut: REJECTED

Thread title: Builder Application: Chemlut

Player name: Chemlut

How long have you been a member of this project?: I started 1 month ago.

How old are you?: I´m 15 years old.

Where are you from?: Germany

Why do you want to help with this project?: I like the idea of the project and love the world of lotr

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I watched all movies and read the hobbit.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/X0HPd

• Only include original work, which you alone have worked on.
  • Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these can be done in singleplayer or on the ArdaCraft plots server). It is preferable that this build is similar to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.
  • You may include other, older builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I excel at worldedit and voxelsniper. I´m not good at building trees (use everytime downloaded trees :smiley: )

Other relevant skills: renders in c4d and worldpainter/worldmachine maps

If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.

1 Like

Your builds look good, but are not really to our style? Could you please try a mithlond/Harlond style build in our style? Also, please make your pictures look less warped and distorted.

No update to this in over a week, rejected.