Builder Application: CaptAndrocala: REJECTED

Player name: CaptAndrocala

How did you find out about us?: I found about you about 3 months ago when watching Nerd of the Ring, and decided to have a look for my self a few days ago.

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from?: UK

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I’m discord and have it open every time I use my computer

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help as I am a major Tolkien fan and avid Minecraft player so this was the best way to combine two of my hobbies. I also admire the team you have so far and would be honoured to join it

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read the Hobbit, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and watched the Peter Jackson adaptations for both. I have also read the Silmirillion.

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/dpURelM

Plot ID: 45-34 Co-ords are -3924x and -2883z
Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:

Other relevant skills: N/A

Edit: Not really tried any AC styles before this

Hi, thanks for applying. I appreciate that you’ve not tried any AC styles before, but this build is well below our standards and doesn’t resemble any of the hobbit builds we have in the Shire. I’d advise you to try to follow the instructions at /warp hobbitguide and look around at the various Shire villages to see the kind of look you should be aiming for. Once you’ve done that please do re-apply.

2 Likes