Builder Application: Calaerdir: REJECTED

Player name: Calaerdir

How did you find out about us: Via Dukonred

How old are you?: 22 years old.

Where are you from?: Holland

**Are you in our Discord? Yes, I do

Why do you want to help with this project?: Lord of the rings is one of my favorite stories soo far. I am an experienced builder, but I want to raise the bar. Conquest Reforged is an entire new way of building and I need that experience to get better in building.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I’ve seen all the movies and have read “The Hobbit”.

Portfolio:

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: Stone-builds

Other relevant skills: Video-editting, Photoshop, Yes, I do lift :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Calaerdir
Glad to see that you want to challenge yourself and improve your skills with conquest. You’ve come to the right place! I had a skim over a few of your youtube vids and you’re evidently a decent builder with some nice terrain work as well. Whilst your channel helps your application a great deal, for you to get apprentice rank on Ardacraft we ask that you hop onto our plot world and try to build a house / building in one of the styles that we’re currently working on.
Atm these styles include:
Beorning - to see examples /warp burh1
Dwarven - example /warp thorin’s halls
Forlond Elvish - example /warp Forlond

Have a look at some of those examples whilst taking note of the kind of blocks and building designs used and then have a shot at building one on the plot world (/warp plots). Once you’ve done this take some screenshots of both your exterior and interior, post them into an imgur album and comment on this thread with the link so that we can have a look at them.
Look forward to seeing what you can do :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks good so far, i think you do have to build a house in one of the styles we’re currently building.

I didn’t even know DDG kingdom was still running.

Rejected for inactivity.