Builder application: arn_finn REJECTED

Player name: arn_finn

How did you find out about us: I came across Dukonred1’s video and I was searching for tolkien modpacks
How old are you?: 16
Where are you from?: Holland

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?:
Yes I’m in your Discord and I understand that I will need to check the forums every few days
Why do you want to help with this project?:
Because I think this is an awesome project (not only due to it’s immense size) and all the other people that are working on it.
Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I watched all the films and I’m currently reading The Hobbit
Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/lb61vZr

Plot ID: 13:28

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:
I actually find it very difficult to create houses I’m much more of a nature guy and of courseSTREAMS!
Other relevant skills: no

You need to enable your connected textures and the AC overlay. Please /warp spawn and read all the signs in every room of the ‘new player guide’ which is directly on the left as you warp there.

Once you’ve done that you’ll need to look over the styles on the map again as they will have changed visually a bit for you and re-do your houses. atm they are both far too simple for the standards we’re looking for in a builder app.

Fix your video settings, look around the styles on the map (not just one house), read some of the relevant forums for important information on the building styles and try having a better go at some houses on your plot.

4 Likes

I have a suggestion for you. I have noticed that you made your Lothlorien house in a very short time, since you started it this morning with me and you applied a couple of hours later. I think you should have taken a bit of more time, especially because it is your first try with the style (at least in this server). Looking at your builds, they feel like you didn’t pay enough attention to the details and you kind of hurried up to finish them. Take your time to get confident with the style, and don’t be afraid by taking more than one day to do just a single house.

3 Likes

any update on this?

Rejected due to inactivity.