Builder Application: Aptipild: ACCEPTED

Player name: [In-game name] Aptipild

How long have you been a member of this project?: [This can be a rough estimate] 2 days

How old are you?: [This can be a three year range, i.e. 15-18, if you’re not comfortable with revealing your exact age. This does not affect your application and is only for the interest of other users.] 12-15

Where are you from?: [Again, this is only for the interests of other users.] England

Are you in our Discord?: [In order to be accepted, you must be.] Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I want to help with this project because I love LOTR and Minecraft and ArdaCraft literally combines those 2 together as well as I’ve never really been part of other big scale projects before and i’d love to be part of one

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: [This includes any books Tolkien wrote, any films made of his work, and any audiobooks made from his work] I’ve read The Hobbit, started reading The fellowship of the ring and watched all movies (aka: the fellowship of the ring, the 2 towers, return of the king, an unexpected journey, the desolation of smaug and battle of the five armies)

Portfolio: [Imgur album is preferred] http://imgur.com/a/aO7ZX
[- Only include original work, which you alone have worked on.]
[- Your portfolio must contain shots of at least one build made in the ArdaCraft modpack and resource pack (these should be built on the ArdaCraft plots server - type /warp plots in-game). It is preferable that this build is related to builds being created on the main server at the time of your application.]
[- You may include other, older builds made outside of our modpack and resource pack.]
[- Please look at previous, successful applications in order to get an idea of what is expected in the portfolio.]

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I think I’m pretty good at elfish and dwarvish too but I haven’t tried orcish and since I haven’t tried it I’m probably bad at it (I also don’t like nature stuff)

Other relevant skills: [Texturing, coding, etc. with examples of your work]

[If there’s any additional questions that you think are necessary or could be useful, or any amendments you’d like to make to the current questions, please post after making your thread.]

1 Like

Nvm this comment

Your portfolio link doesn’t work.

NVM this comment

that should work, it did for me

what is it?

That’s what the browser shows when someone tries to click your link.

it doesn’t for me
idk

I figured I didn’t verify my account, now I did It - I hope it works

On the inside you should cover the tiles for the roofs

I did some changes and found working shaders (new album with better images) http://imgur.com/a/aO7ZX

I think you kinda forgot to fill in the form.

EDIT: nvm it’s just not very clear.

Approved! Welcome