Builder application: Angooli: ACCEPTED

Player name: Angooli

How did you find out about us?: youtube, a long time ago

How old are you?: 25

Where are you from?: Romania

Are you in our Discord? Is your username the same as your Minecraft name? Do you understand that you must always have Discord open, and that you must check the forums every few days?: I understand. Discord name is the same.

Why do you want to help with this project?: I’m a fan of Tolkien’s works. Also I have enjoyed building stuff in minecraft for a long time and ArdaCraft has, in my opinion, the best quality when it comes to large scale community projects

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: All 6 movies (LOTR,The Hobbit), Books: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Children of Hurin, Beren and Luthien, Unifinished Tales, The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun

Portfolio: [album]

Plot ID: 45,-15

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I enjoy building churches. Most are in byzantine style, but I have tried some baroque and gothic stuff. [album]

Other relevant skills: I am a Builder on Darwin Reforged and been a builder on Westeroscraft from 2013 untill 2016.

6 Likes

Those churches are exceptional and as such I have no issues promoting you straight to builder. Welcome to the team - I hope to see you working in Minas Tirith!

4 Likes