Builder Application 2: RubenPieterMark: 🍆

Player name: RubenPieterMark

How did you find out about us: First joined in May 2016

How old are you?: 15 years old

Where are you from?: The Netherlands

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: I fundamentally disagree with the building process and mindset on my old server; to avoid further conflict I figured to move out.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: The Hobbit (rewrite), the Lord of the Rings, Adventures of Tom Bombadil, The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, [currently reading] the History of Middle-earth, Children of HĂşrin, Kullervo, Art of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, Atlas of Middle-earth and On Fairy-Stories including the tales,

Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/C5kqY

Plot ID: /warp Lazhâr Alâ, /warp Thorin’s Halls

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am comfartable with Dwarven, but I can adapt to other styles as well.

Other relevant skills: I have struggled a bit with 32p texturing and I could add that I have some knowledge and skills in treebuilding. https://imgur.com/a/ZLwZ5

I ask for two things: @kingorrik’s apologies for being a cunt to me and @Fornad’s apologies to @Finrod_Amandil for ‘fucking him over’. Thanks for your attention

Let me get this straight, you are applying to join us, and you want us to apologise to you? Hows about you climb off that high horse, and go fuck yourself in the arse mate. You morally objected to us, and our way of doing things, so how strong can your morals really be if you are wanting to come back now? I certainly will not be giving you any sort of fucking apology, and I cannot speak for forn, but I highly doubt he will ever apologise to fin either, on account of having done nothing wrong, So I leave you with this, go grab a rusty pitchfork, and shove it up your fucking arse.

10 Likes

So you actively leave, whilst criticising the whole server as you do so, then you come back all morally high and mighty and demand of the server admin, and one of the overseers, that they publically apologise to you? On top of this you ask them to apologise to Finrod, whose moral compass is so skewed that he threatens minors with prison sentences for making trivial memes about him. You honestly think you have the right to come back and demand something of the server admin and an overseer? How dense do you have to be to think that it would be a good fucking idea for you to do that? Get tae fuck you jaunty fucking cunt.

8 Likes

I apologized for griefing Rauros, fair enough, ultra cunt move. But apologies are given, not demanded of, and you’ll be fucked rightly on two servers if you think that’ll get you anywhere.

3 Likes

Re-applying sure, you’re not a bad builder (tho im not one of the people deciding wether to accept you or not). But asking for people on this server to apologise is a bit uncalled for, especially to Finrod, which you had nothing to do with.

3 Likes

After the number of rees I have witnessed on the MCME discord, from gas pipes to terrain, I wasn’t surprised to see you reapply for builder on here. You clearly value some level of realism and lore accuracy and MCME is never going to fit the bill for you in that sense. I don’t think people inherently dislike you on here, except good old king. The way you left with that long winded post may have rubbed some up the wrong way, but nothing that a little time and hard work couldn’t change.

Let me tell you though, demanding an apology from the server you left isn’t the best way to make your return. Can I remind you you are the one crawling back to us, not vice versa? You make it seem as if we have desperate need of you. Good fucking luck with your app now.

12 Likes

Hi Ruben, nice app! Although your builds are nice, to gain apprentice we ask that you try one of our current styles. Maybe you could try a beorning house?
Once you’re done post some pics of it on this thread and we can move on from there.
Look forward to seeing what you can do :smiley:

14 Likes
3 Likes

I fully support your return to AC my friend

4 Likes

I also vote in favor of Brave Dave making a formal apology to all those he has wronged.
Just because you were bullied doesn’t give you a right to bully.
#StandUp2Bullies
#VictimsOfBraveDave

8 Likes

As both requests were kindly rejected I will sadly cancel my application.

5 Likes