Builder Application: _57: ACCEPTED

Player name: _57

How long have you been a member of this project?: A month

How old are you?: 21

Where are you from?: Canada

Are you in our Discord?: yes

Why do you want to help with this project?: Found the server/project on a youtube video of a tour of Mithlond, I was just amazed and by far this the best city built compared to many others from other teams on youtube (personal opinion), so I had to hop on to the server and look for myself.
I have decided to help with the project after days of exploring, and experimenting the mod pack, finding that it is very interesting to build with extra blocks as I am originally a vanilla MC builder, and would like to take this opportunity to learn different build styles.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: Am currently reading the Hobbit, and the three LOTR books.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/vbELu ; Plot: -9:3

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I have been a Vanilla builder for about 4+ years now, I can do medieval, victorian, modern, organic, terraforming. I also love building in fantasy themed while valuing the form, structure, and function of my builds. There is still much to learn for me, but I am easily adaptable to anything as to the dwarven builds in the Portfolio(first time), because I am willing to put in the time to experiment it.

Other relevant skills: I am a creative person that loves arts. Basic knowledge of city planning (location, shape, function, distance…etc.)

6 Likes

Pretty good i like it!

1 Like

Awesome! Excellent build!

1 Like

Nice Work!

1 Like

Thank You!

This looks really good, welcome to the team!