Build Application; FancyPotato (WooglyPlayzMC): REJECTED

Player name: WooglyPlayzMC

How did you find out about us: A few days ago while I was searching on Youtube I had found a video about this server. It was about the middle earth franchise so I rushed to the website and downloaded the modpack.

How old are you?: 16 years of age.

Where are you from?: 대한민국! South Korea

Are you in our Discord? Do you understand that you must have Discord running at all times when at your computer, and that you must check the forums every few days?: Yes, I am in the official discord. I keep discord usually at all times and the forums I would check for anything important. However my main source of information would be through discord.

Why do you want to help with this project?: The Middle-Earth franchise is one of my favorites. Contributing to a server to replicate the experience of Endórë would be fun and something that I would be able to commit my time to.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?: I have read the Silmarillion, I have read and watched all the LOTR books or movies and the Hobbit I have watched.
Portfolio: https://wooglyplayz.imgur.com/all/.

Plot ID: -2:-15

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?: I am most comfortable with medieval or fantasy. I have trouble building modern structures, nature, and I am not the most efficient when it comes to making interior design.

Other relevant skills: I am an amateur artist. I also play a brass instrument.

My discord name is “근사한 감자(FancyPotato)”. I am not quite sure what I will be tasked to and are the applications strict? Meaning is it difficult to receive the rank builder? I don’t speak this formal by the way… This could be fun so I just applied. No hard feelings if I do get denied and I will still continue to improve.

Your link doesnt work for me. Might be something to fix

Hi Woogy. To answer your questions, we do like to build to the highest standards possible and therefore our applications are somewhat strict. However, I think after seeing your plot yesterday that you definitely have the potential to get to our apprentice and builder ranks with some help and feedback from our community.

First of all though, we need to see some screenshots of your plot builds (and any other relevant builds if you want) in an imgur album. If you could do this then I’m sure we can progress with your application.

Rejected for inactivity.