Blue's Builder Application: REJECTED

Player name:BlueGamingYT

How did you find out about us:Through the YouTuber Wellsknight

How old are you?:16

Where are you from?:England

Are you in our Discord?: Yes

Why do you want to help with this project?:I have always loved the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and I was inspired by the builds on the server and ever since I joined I have wanted to be a part of the team recreating middle earth on an epic scale.

Which Tolkien-related works have you read, seen or listened to?:all of the films and books I have not listened to any of the audio books.

Portfolio:http://imgur.com/a/IfLbl

Plot ID: -12 14

Are there any styles that you excel at? Any styles which you have difficulty with?:I excel at organic builds, terraforming and can build in any style pretty easily as long as I have a reference.

However I generally struggle with small interiors especially when mods are involved

Other relevant skills: I’m decent at taking screenshots and getting the right angles.

You don’t have the Conquest Reforged pack enabled. Please turn it on and re-take your screenshots.

I have the pack its just that at this current time I can’t run it with optifine.
hopefully if all goes to plan I will have my new computer by the beginning of next year and that one will be able to handle all the mods correctly.

.Too many of our builds rely on connected textures. You wouldn’t be able to tell how your build would look to everyone else.

Please re-apply when everything works for you.

1 Like