Barad Ethir

What time zone?

The end of a build day is usually late evening for Europeans.

1 Like

@Glaridon Do you think you can have this project done in a week’s time? There seems to be only around four interiors left along with some final touches to the fields.

Also, there are two hobbit-sized houses near the windmill. What are those?

Update: The two houses will be converted into storage sheds/barns and unless anyone else offers to help, ill finish the interiors. However there was a pretty bad storm recently and my house is without internet for the time being. Also Ahorn still has to finish a few boats since only him and a few others are skilled at making good looking boats, otherwise I would complete them. Hopefully the town will be completed within a week or so depending on my internet situation.

1 Like

Don’t know what you already have planned, but i’d definitely add some wooden docks along the shore somewhere, sort of similar to what there is in Tirannui maybe? I’d assume they need somewhere to dock their boats besides the shore and offload stuffs.

@Glaridon An update would be appreciated, how’s your internet?

I’d like Barad Ethir to be the next PMC post, so it would be great if you could finish it off this week.

King and I managed to finish most of the interiors and farmland last night. Currently there’s only 1 interior left and some general touch ups, along with the ships being finished. After that the town will be completed afaik

1 Like

Complete! Well done to @Glaridon and @Mandos :smiley:

3 Likes