Adjân-Lazhar

Thank you for the feedback, I shall say the criticals of the tombs to toast (since it is his project).
I shall delete the reservoir and replace the limestone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The tombs are now improved…

1 Like

Good work toast

Their are houses available in mineB, so You can start building when we got our ranks back, there is no guide so do it without. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Basically just take inspiration from Bizar-Filatin and it’s guide.

1 Like

MineB is finished, feel free to check it and give tips to me. :slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen so far, you need to go back over the mine and fix things that were broken during the merge, such as the fact that our broom web has become a sort of pane block, and is not always against a wall, but floating against nothing.

1 Like

Okay shall do that thanks for the feedback

Alright time for some feedback:
First off, the entrance hall. It’s a hall, not a cavern. I know it’s supposed to be a poor settlement, but the dwarves here are not amatures, they would build proper walls even if they wouldn’t be too fancy looking. The overall style here just doesn’t fit with the rest of the Ered Luin settlements.

The streets seem fine overall, not much to point out, except that they have stairs where carts are supposed to roll over? How does that work? Carts can not traverse stairs.

The mines and the storage seems fine, tho a bit undetailed.

The dining hall has the same issues as the entrance hall. The kitchen seems fine overall, tho there is a bit too much brick in the design, make it look more carved out using the schist blocks. Also the food storage is not directly connected with the kitchen, why?

I still don’t agree with having a waterworks considering the water comes from a fresh stream.

Why is there a stable inside the actual settlement, would have it separated outside.

The tombs hall seems a bit large but i guess it’s good overall.

The way to get up to the ravenry is a bit boring, could use major improvements to make the staircase look more interesting.

I’d relocate the ravenry itself lower down too, maybe just above the gate, this would fix most of the staircase’s problems.

Alright this was my post, i hope you will take it into consideration.

1 Like

The waterworks function is that the water will be shared to every house, I shall replace the ravenry lower and edit the stairs. But if You want the hall to be changed: that will take much work so do You have any ideas for them because I dont want to delete them and build a New hall, the stables could have an entrance at the surface and in the hall.

Thank You for your feedback :slight_smile:
Btw toast has problems with his WiFi so that is why he isnt on for a long moment.

Basically the hall would need to be mostly redone. I know it is a lot of work, but in my opinion it’s needed (i’ve suggested this even when you started the settlement, so you had plenty of time to consider it).

1 Like

Shall do the hall last of the things that need to be changed. Could You help me with the hall when it comes that far?

Sure, i will

1 Like

Wifi problems are fixed now! :smiley:

2 Likes

The new idea I have for the halls is that they are not roughly carved out of stone (as it was before), but it is smooth and parallel to each other and there are some dwarven blocks in it.

Hope this sounds promising.

is this a good concept? I want to check it before I continue with a wrong one and i need to redo everything again.

can I add a cesspit to the mine?, because the feces aren’t going anywhere atm.

Yeah, would be great.

1 Like

after 2 hours of checking the mine yesterday, today I improved some things, so I can conclude that the mine is finished. Thanks Toast for your help!!!

3 Likes

Great! I’ll try to check it later today.

1 Like