Tunstede

Should be fixed now if you see any others just let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right, I think I have completed 99.9% of this project now with all the fields, pastures, forests and houses all completed. I’m certain I have probably missed out something somewhere or done something wrong. I would like for someone to go through and take a look just so I know if there are any areas to improve upon.

Sidenote, I decided to remove the house from the ‘marsh’ at the bottom of the hill as I felt the water flow there would be insufficient to generate enough power to spin a wheel to grind up the wheat. Instead I have replaced this with three horse driven mills around farms and a threshing area.

11 Likes

Right, after receiving feedback in game and on discord from Fornad, Ben and Micah I believ I have addressed all of their concerns with the project.

• Timothy grass completely removed from the area
  • The forest area now transitions to the grass around it a lot better than before
  • Area between coppices and river should be fixed
  • Two granaries added by the threshing floor
  • All filed walls appropriately slabed and trapdoored (shouldn’t look as plain now)
  • Pastures changed to largely include fences like in Burh3
  • Better vegetation added into pastures with tree clumps and overgrown areas
  • Small fixes here and there to improve the quality of the builds

Looking forward to hearing back from you and moving this project closer to completion.
Edit: It has been about a week now since this has been ‘finished’ any updates or feedback I can address?

9 Likes

Pastures need some more work, but I can edit them myself when doing the farmland around there. Other than that it looks excellent. If any other overseer or player notices any error, as I’m not perfect, please point them out to me or Nameless. Awesome work and I’m glad to declare Village 2 completed.

7 Likes