Thorin's Halls

public
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fd19f4c2700>

/warp Thorin’s Halls

Please review my home when you get a chance. it has been finished for nearly 3 weeks and i would like to finalize it to get it off my plate.

thank you!

A question. Where do the numerous spiked pigs in the dining halls come from?

Hunting. They’re boars

Ah yea, ty

We will be editing all houses whilst you lot will do the next hall so dw about it

Project Update: opened up a hall in the eastern bit of TH with most houses finished (I think there’s one left). A brewery has been completed as well and we will do an example and open up another hall soon. During that time we will improve the current houses as yts and I are a little annoyed at the quality.

It’s been less than a month since Thorin’s Halls was first opened to the public, and the first hall is very close to being done. It features 11 houses, a bathouse and a brewery, and many market stalls, as well as a public washing area. Please check out the brewery made by @Snowy30 and @Chevy_the_cat, which is nothing short of amazing. Many thanks to the builders who have helped out with it! Apti and I will finish two of the houses and the bathhouse while all of you can work on the new section: Peasant Row.

Peasant Row is a poor area of around 15 smaller and less opulent houses than the Metalworker’s Hall. Want to make a rat catcher’s house or a gong farmer’s house and cesspit? Or a lodging for multiple miners? /warp Thorin’s Halls and get started.

Finally somewhere @kingorrik can relate to… I bet he can’t wait to start building in it!

Finally he can build a literal shithole

Also shout out to @Led for his ceiling detail work in the main brewery hall.

Last hall was a success, moving on to the next! /warp Thorin’s Halls and get going. 15 houses were completed, and 68 dwarves have been housed! Big thank you to everyone who has helped out, and a commendation for @Matt (Mattias) , who’s made a very nice public washing area.

In addition to the apothecary hall, Aptipild and I want to open up a few sub-projects within Thorin’s Halls. If you want to make the city’s barracks (to the left as you enter the mountain), finish the throne room, or make a headstart on the mines, do not hesitate to contact either Aptipild or me. There’s also the possibility of leading one of the unstarted halls yet, if you have your eye on one, or build one of the many guilds present in Thorin’s Halls.

Aptipild and Ytsen bring you yet another finished hall, and are opening up the next! /warp Thorin’s Halls to get started on the Weaver’s Hall. Once again a diagonal hall, but this time featuring 3 storey houses!

Please send help

(Pictured: TH leads)

new area open for building, Woodworker’s row. have a look

I like how you’re putting successively less effort into each of these posts

kill me now

Please Note : DO NOT use paintings 2x2_12 and 2x2_13 from the custom paintings repo for the dwarves in ordinary house as they are sigils for noble noble families

New corridor (Sculptor’s Row) opened now ( interiors only). Acessable at /warp Thorin’s Halls

Don’t know if this has ever been discussed in the past, so I’ll ask it anyways: where would all of the stone dug out of the mountain go? Shouldn’t there be some traces of it somewhere in the valley? I mean, it’s a lot of stone, I find it hard to think that it would have been entirely used for building, since the areas nearby are not that populated.