Old Forest

I went to the old forest to see if i could build trees. I am practicing the technique on my plot first so i can ask someone if its okay before i do it in the forest. My question is, I saw a tree up in the sky with a “waiting for approval” or something similar to that on it. Is that what im supposed to do? Build it in the sky above the pillar? Or on the ground where the pillar of goldstone originates? Thanks

3 Likes

This is much appreciated!

Build a few in the sky first, but once we’re satisfied you’re good at it, you can build them straight on the ground.

If you’re dedicated enough you could actually finish our longest-running project!

4 Likes

Is that a challenge?! haha I like this one. I think its an easier one to get my feet wet with the building process. thanks for the quick reply.

4 Likes

Someone want to go thru and remove the markers?..if the tree is good of course.

1 Like

I have checked through, and am glad to finally say ladies and gents, the old forest is finally fucking finished! Thank you to everyone who participated in the few build days we had for the old forest, but most of all, thank you to @Chevy_the_cat, who has put in an amazing amount of work over the past couple of weeks, and has completed the remaining ancient trees alone! What a sex machine you are chevy <3

12 Likes

6 Likes