Hey Fornad, hello everyone on AC. I don’t know whether my reply is appreciated here, given I seem to have been banned from your Discord lately. Still I would like to be honest once, something that I dare say I have been to everyone, no matter who it was, or what he did.
I have always appreciated talking with Fornad, I really did. I was profoundly honest, and more open than I was to many other people. By now I have to admit that I have been naïve, obviously, given I have been successfully played by Fornad and Eag, as either of them has admitted himself. I fear by this time, and his post summing it all up, Fornad has become a prime example for double standards and contradicting himself:
- Fornad despises MCME for members of it calling him a traitor, while at the same time betraying me, for prolonged periods of times.
- Fornad despises MCME for that he has been called many bad things, while at the same time contributing or supporting the creation of comics and videos that make me look bad, and contain about the same messages, just in a more subtle form than if it was written down. This form may make more people laugh about it, but the message is there, and those who it concerns it hits, and that not in a funny way.
- Fornad says above that he despises me for holding on to a group of members that discarded me, while stating that I can very well “survive a few maymays”, given I literally have an entire server backing me up.
- Fornad complains about having been banned for unjustified reasons, while at the same time, although I have no proof that it was his deed, but it seems likely to me, he banned me from your Discord, and not loosing a single syllable about why that was.
- And of course, Fornad blaming us for having double standards, while as I see it, not being straight with his standards as well.
I was honest to you, Fornad, all the time, whenever we talked, since the foundation until this day. Even when you admitted that you no longer care about the well-being of MCME I remained honest with you, and I never ever called you names, even though I was angry as well about what has been thrown towards MCME.
And then regarding that he was banned due to publishing pm’s, while q did it himself before: Even though many of you most likely see the MCME rulework as too rigorous I can say that the Enforcers and I put effort into not punishing bad actions but bad intentions. Often this is hard to judge, I spent a long time myself trying to figure out what people in question were thinking, but in the case of Fornad sharing a message, in which I literally beg him not to share it, it is fairly clear that his intentions were malevolent.
You are always generalizing, It’s always all members of MCME that insulted you. Okay, many of MCME do the same. But whenever members from within AC caused another drama on MCME, it was about specific people for me, not about AC as a whole. Until now. When the leader treats me like this I am bound to believe that his entourage follows similar principles.
And last of all. On these very rare occasions that I write something on an AC platform, I am not posting deconstructive memes, and am not desperately trying to get people into a fight, I am contributing my point of view, and my opinion. You may trust me that I am honest, but I fear trust these days is something only gullible people still believe in.