Going Away Thread

I`ll be away from the 24th march to the 31th march

Got testweek at school, i’ll be back 30th march.

Ive been away for like a month, and probably wont be back for a while because of uni and work. But yeah was fun to be back on the server over my Chrissy break. Probs be back in 3 months. Someone can finish village 1 and the coppicing trees if they wanna. <3

Will be away for the next 2 months with exams and revision. Looking forward to the progress already.

Having some issues with my pc, not sure when i’ll be back.

I’ll be away for some days so unforrunately i’ll miss the build day tomorrow. I hope to be back before the 4th of April.

I’ll be leaving on the 4th of April, where i’ll be interning for an engineering company in Dubai for around 2.5 months. I should still be able to come on now and then, but a lot less than I have recently.

I haven’t been able to do much lately because of school, and I doubt I will be able to be very active from now until mid-May. I’m sorry my project has dragged on for so long.

Will be away until Thursday

As you might have noticed already, i have not been present for the last couple of weeks, this is due to being very busy with school and other important stuff. Maybe i can find some time to get online during my may break (from 27th of april and then 2 weeks long), after that i dont know yet if i have time or not, sry.

I will be gone for a few days 22-25 April and later on 28-4 May.

Wont be on as frequently as I have been over the last few weeks due to exams (just a little bit important) so wont be able to help out as much until mid June, I will still be on from time to time when I can afford to so I guess Village 6 will be a bit stagnant unless someone wants to work on it instead.

Ill be gone from friday till tuesday due to vacation

Now that lv7 is mostly done, in the next months I will be less present due to university exams getting dramatically close and then due summer work the whole august. I’m sure I will still be able to get online to do some minor tasks amd waste some time. :sweat_smile:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my very existence has been threatened. Brb.

Will be out June 4-11ish.

I´ll be away from 23th June to 5th August. I`m nearly away for 6 weeks. Some days i can visit the server but can rarely build something.

Going to be out if the game for the foreseeable future, as my computer was DOA when I retrieved it from storage after moving. Send me all if your F’s in PMs, no visitations.

I’ve got a big Navy assessment coming up at the beginning of August, so I’m swearing off all social media/games until then. In the interim, @Beathaven has agreed to run things. Please direct all your queries towards him.

As I’ve been off Ardacraft for ages, and never really explained why, I thought I’d let you all know (if you hadn’t guessed already) that I’ll be off the server for a while. Sorry I didn’t mention this sooner, but it’s been a tough few weeks, as I’m having some minor health problems. I may come on for a build day or something in the future, but will see how I feel as and when they happen.